The "HoneyBee" Signature Facial:
Skin analysis, pre-cleanse, deep cleanse, steam, enzyme exfoliation, extractions, high frequency, mask, hydration and cooling treatment. 75 min.
- Enzyme Peel
- Jelly Mask
- LED Light Therapy
Red Light: Improve your skin’s tone and texture. Soothes inflammation, improves mild acne, and proactively treats fine lines and wrinkles, in addition to other benefits.
Blue Light: Targets oil glands and make them less active. In turn, you may see fewer acne breakouts. Helps kill acne-causing bacteria beneath the skin, which can help treat severe acne pimples, including cysts and nodules.
Green Light: Helps treat dilated capillaries, sagging skin around the eyes, under eye circles, hyperpigmentation and sunspots.
Purple Light: Helps to eliminate toxins, reduce inflammation, heal wounds, improve healing & circulation of blood and reduces visible acne and acne marks.
Micro-currents emit small electrical pulses that promotes collagen and elastin production.
•Microdermabrasion is a minimally invasive procedure used to renew overall skin tone and texture. It can improve the appearance of sun damage, wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, acne scarring, melasma, and other skin-related concerns and conditions.
- Radio frequency Facial treatment, radio waves penetrate the patient’s outer skin layers, delivering heat energy to the muscles and tissue beneath. This heat stimulates collagen production and that, in turn, triggers tissue contraction. The overall result is tighter, brighter skin and a significant reduction in sags and wrinkles. That is why this treatment is often referred to as a “Radiofrequency Facelift”.
Radiofrequency energy is primarily used to treat skin laxity through facial tightening, but the treatment also improves skin tone and texture. This protocol is FDA-approved as a non-surgical treatment for wrinkles and facial skin imperfections. Because it is non-invasive, there is no downtime or recovery. Results are immediately noticeable, and they become even more so in the weeks following the treatment as the build-up of collagen stimulates further skin contraction.
- Forehead (lifts brows and tightens forehead skin)
- Under Eyes (thickens skin and tightens and lifts the upper cheek)
- Cheeks (lifts slightly and diminishes enlarged pores)
- Mid-Face and Jaw Line (diminishes jowls and sagging along the jaw line)
- Neck (treats “chicken neck” by tightening skin and diminishing wrinkles)
A treatment for the bikini area to address ingrown, uneven skin tone or to smooth and brighten the bikini area. Includes a skin analysis, pre-cleanse, deep cleanse, steam, lactic acid exfoliation, extractions, high frequency, mask and toner. Helps to improve your skin’s tone and texture.
Works to refine and address skin concerns (butt acne, uneven tone or to help smoothen the appearance of your derriere). Treatment includes skin analysis, pre-cleanse, deep cleanse, steam, lactic acid exfoliation, extractions, high frequency, mask and toner. Helps to improve your skin’s tone and texture.
Beneficial in cleansing those tough-to-reach spots, targeting a variety of skin needs such as clogged pores, back acne, and dehydrated skin. Treatment includes skin analysis, pre-cleanse, deep cleanse, steam, lactic acid exfoliation, extractions, high frequency, mask and toner. Helps to improve your skin’s tone and texture.
A microcurrent facial uses low-voltage electricity to stimulate the facial muscles, like a "workout" for the face. The goal is to encourage the muscles to look more defined, growth of ATP, and collagen development.