The Honey Pot Lounge uses only premium lashes allowing our lash artists to create beautiful and natural looking lashes. We will help you maintain and care for your lashes by providing an individualized application that best suits your lifestyle and to achieve your desired look.
- Classic Full Set / Fill
- Hybrid Full Set / Fill
- Lash Lifts
- Lash Tints
- Lash Removal
things you should know:
- If you would like a specific lash color other than black, please call before booking your appointment.
- All of our adhesives are formaldehyde free.
- Please note that we have a 24 hour cancellation policy. No show appointments will be charged 100% of the appointment price.
- We do not offer refunds on services – lounge credit will be issued.
lash faq:Can I have lash extensions if i wear glasses or contacts?
- Yes! Our lash extensions are great for everyone.
- The Honey Pot Lounge uses a professional-only, SAFE, FDA approved, medical grade adhesive specifically formulated for the eyes.
- Full Sets on average take anywhere from 90 to 120 minutes
- Lash Fills on average 45 to 60 minutes
- We recommend having your lashes touched up every 2-3 weeks.
Avoid getting your lashes wet for 24hrs after application
Avoid saunas for 48 hours after application
No pulling, rubbing, tugging or pulling your lash extensions. This may result in taking out your own lashes. Love your lashes!
Do not perm, or tint lashes after the application
Do not use Eyelash curlers.
Try not to rub your eyes or lashes when washing your face. Gently cleanse around the eye area
Use a lash extension safe eye makeup remover
If you need to wear mascara, apply to the lash tips only, and try to use a lash extension safe mascara or a water-based mascara (this will wash off easily without compromising your lash extensions)
Brush & Groom your lashes using The Honey Pot Lounge lash kit tools.